- In the documentation for the manual, the procedures, and forms, guidance (in blue font) is provided to assist you in customizing them to your unique business. Treat the text in blue as “revisions” or information that is specific to your company.
- Docs are all numbered for an effective control of documented information and are integrated to work together in a seamless system.
- Together, the docs include the content required by the ISO 45001:2018 international standard.
ISO 45001:2018 Rationale The ISO 45001:2018 standard replaces OHSAS 18001:2007, and it is revised to incorporate the new clause structure and content similar to ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 9001:2015. Visit the 45001store for additional product information. The key to an effective Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) is designing the Management Processes for efficiency and ease of use. The processes must be carefully thought out, well-organized, and carefully designed to work together to lead your organization to continual improvement. The OH&S documentation is fully integrated, related forms are included, and the Master Document List is completed and ready for your management system. Our documents, edited by professional technical writers, have been written in Microsoft Word so you can easily edit and customize them to make them your own. When you have questions, our experts are only an email away.
- SMS-001 Manual meets the ISO 45001:2018 requirements
- All documents are written in MS Word or Excel format for ease of editing.
- 18 Procedures describing OH&S Processes,
- 8 Work instructions,
- 60 Forms referenced by the Procedures
- Included in the OHS Manual folder are:
- Matrix that reflects the ‘Documentation Flow-Down’ and a “OHS-Docs-List” that represents ALL the documented information you get in the OHSMS package.
Which version is right for me?
- Choose ISO 45001:2018 to create a new 45001 Safety Management System.
- Choose OHSAS 18001:2017 to 45001:2018 SMS transition instructions to modify your existing OHSAS 18001 SMS to meet the 45001:2018 requirements.
- Choose ISO 45001:2018 SMS for Existing 14001:2015 EMS to integrate ISO 45001:2018 Safety management system into an existing ISO based environmental management system.
- Choose ISO 45001:2018 SMS for Existing 9001:2015 QMS AND 14001:2015 EMS to integrate ISO 45001:2018 Safety management system into an existing ISO based QMS/EMS
- Choose ISO 45001:2018 SMS for Existing 9001:2015 QMS to integrate ISO 45001:2018 Safety management system into an existing ISO based QMS
|Price Each||ISO 45001:2018 SMS Package||OHSAS 18001:2007 to ISO 45001:2018 SMS Package||ISO 45001 SMS Package (For Existing EMS)||ISO 45001 SMS Package (For Existing QMS+EMS)||ISO 45001 SMS Package (For Existing QMS)|
|ISO 45001 Health & Safety Manual||$97.00|
|OHSAS 18001:2007 to ISO 45001:2018 Health & Safety Manual||$199.00|
|ISO 45001 Procedures and Work Instructions||$300.00||26||26||13||11||14|
|ISO 45001 Forms and Attachments||$100.00||61||61||23||17||24|
|ISO 45001 Flow Charts||$75.00||21||21||—||—||—|
|OHSMS+EMS Integration Instructions||$49.00|
|OHSMS+QMS+EMS Integration Instructions||$49.00|
|OHSMS+QMS Integration Instructions||$49.00|