ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training Courses
ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training
ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Class Objectives:
- Understand occupational, health and safety management definitions, concepts and guidelines.
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 45001 standard
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Apply ISO 19011 definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits
- Conduct all phases of an internal audit
- Prepare and present effective reports
- Understand Exemplar Global’s certification scheme
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals interested in conducting, managing, or participating in first-party (internal) audits
- Management system implementation team members
- Occupational health and Safety Control Managers
ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Certification
Exemplar Global certified training for the modules contained in the ISO 45001 Internal Auditor course. Attendees successfully completing this course receive a Certificate of Attainment for these Exemplar Global knowledge competency units:
- OH – Occupational Health and SafetyManagement Systems
- AU – Management Systems Auditing
- TPECS – Some organizations have the ability to provide TPECS modular instruction. TPECS: Training Provider Examination Certification Scheme.
- TPECS Ensures:
- Improved assessment and evidence of competence;
- A more effective and efficient personnel certification process; and
- Greater involvement of training providers in the personnel certification process.
- Other Special Features may vary.
- Some courses include Training course notes, lunch, and refreshments.