Advertising Your ISO 45001 Registration
Celebrate and Promote your Certification
Once you’ve successfully registered your organization to ISO 45001:2018, you will want to promote this to your customers, vendors, and employees.
Read about the rules on using the ISO logo.
- Don’t use ISO’s logo or say you are “ISO Certified” – ISO didn’t certify you, your Registrar did.
- Your Registrar (CB or Certification Body) can provide you with a logo. This logo will typically show the certification date, standard, and length
- Use the full designation “ISO 45001:2018” not just “ISO 45001“.
- Don’t display ISO certification marks of conformity on products, product labels, or product packaging, or in any way that may be interpreted as denoting product conformity.
- Clearly define scope (the extent) of your organization’s certification, for the locations, departments, and business units.
Once you are certified, ISO 45001:2018 requires your organization to continue improving the OH&S.
Here are some helpful tools to keep the rest of your organization sharp:
- ISO 45001 Internal Auditor Training Courses No travel, 24/7 access, complete review of the requirements.
- ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor Training Materials for a top-notch audit team.
- Risk-Based Thinking Training to solve your process errors:
- Educate all incoming (and existing)ISO 45001 Online Employee Training
- Consider implementing additional Management Systems:
Once you understand how to operate your OH&S, let a DCS do the paperwork! Use a Document Control System to manage your OH&S to save money!
Finding a Registrar
Looking for the right registrar to audit your company can be confusing and time consuming. 45001store has partnered with many different registrars to make it easy for you to find, choose, and hire a registrar to complete your company’s needs. Use our Registrar Center to make the process smooth and easy.