This is more than just ISO certification-related presentations – we’ve created interactive training modeled after the Certified Lead Auditor Program. You will audit a mock company, and discuss the findings with the students. This kit includes Auditing notes, Work Instructions, Corrective/Preventative Action logs, CAPA Requests, etc.
Use this training course to train your auditors and give them practice with each step of the audit process. Use it over and over within your organization. This complete training package provides you with the course content and information you need to present an interactive training for your ISO 45001 Internal Audit Team. Exemplar Global Compliant. You don’t want to cut corners with audits – buy a complete solution! Need an Internal Audit Checklist? Buy our Internal Audit Checklist together with Internal Auditor Training Materials and save.
The training course is really two parts – to give the students a thorough understanding of the internal auditing process:
- The training course covers the ISO 45001:2018 Standard, gives the students a chance to work with it and get familiar with the requirements.
- It then guides the students through the audit process of a mock company. They will prepare an audit plan, conduct opening meetings, audit documents, and records, document their findings, hold a closing meeting and write the audit report.
- Your Trainer will have everything they need to present the ISO training.
The agenda for the training course looks like this:
Guide to Internal Auditing PowerPoint (15 min). This section outlines the basics of auditing as a foundation
- Types of Audits
- Why Audit?
- Who Can Audit?
- How to perform an Internal Audit
Review of the ISO 45001:2018 Standard (45 min). This section reviews the standard, to help understand its structure. Copy of ISO 45001 Standard is NOT included. Buy Copy of Standard
- Exercise: Is it a Requirement? (Get familiar with the standard)
Requirements of ISO 45001:2018 PowerPoint (3 hours). This section covers a clause by Clause Review of the ISO 45001 Standard
- The Process Model/Process Approach
- What are the requirements of ISO 45001:2018?
- Exercise: Find the Requirement (Tests comprehension)
Steps of an ISO 45001 Internal Audit PowerPoint (allow 4-8 hours). This section covers a complete audit of a mock company (Safe-Toy Company). The instructor has a detailed guide to the non-conformances in the SMS for grading.
- Scheduling the Audit
- Planning the Audit
- Opening Meeting
- Auditors Document Findings
- Final Audit Report
- Closing Meeting
- Creating the Audit File
- Guide to Internal Auditing PowerPoint (26 Slides)
- Requirements of ISO 45001:2018 Standard PowerPoint (95 Slides)
- Steps of an Internal Audit PowerPoint (30 Slides)
- Comprehensive Trainer’s Guide
- Includes Detailed Speaker Notes to Accompany PowerPoints
- Answer Key for Exercises and Non-Conformance Details
- Student Manual
- Section for taking notes
- Case Study Materials for mock company Safe-Toy Co
- SMS, PO’s, Org Chart, and other data from Safe-Toy Co, a company that needs an Internal Audit from your team.
- Internal Audit Forms to conduct the practice audit
- Customizable Certificate of Completion
- Includes Technical Support