The OH&S Gap Analysis is one of the most important steps in your project. It outlines what areas of your current Occupational Health and Safety System need revision / update / improvement to meet ISO 45001:2018.
- You know where you are with your current OH&S Management System.
- You want to be ISO 45001:2018 Compliant.
- The difference between these is your gap.
- Anytime they differ, you need to change your processes to bridge the gap.
The OH&S Gap Checklist will:
- Provide the information and checklist you need to conduct your OH&S Analysis.
- Provide a detailed checklist to use to compare your current systems to the requirements of ISO 45001:2018.
- Help you identify the requirements that your organization is already meeting, and those that need to be addressed.
- Give you the information you need to determine resources and a timeline for your project.
The gap analysis checklist becomes an effective tool for use in evaluating your Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) against the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 as you transition from OHSAS 18001:2007 to the new standard. Each requirement is expressed as a question for the user (auditor / assessor) to use in determining your OH&S capabilities. While the two versions of the standard do not line up when comparing the requirements:
- New requirements and / or new terminology are highlighted in yellow
- The intent of the requirement clauses of the new standard is shown in blue font.
- The right-hand column in green shade is intended to provide reference / comparison / similarities to the OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements, and to identify and locate where in the new clauses, the former requirements are relevant.
Comments highlighted in bold red font indicate removed requirements.
- Includes Technical Support
- 55 page Gap Analysis Checklist
Which version is right for me?
- Choose ISO 45001:2018 to create a new 45001 Gap Analysis.
- Choose OHSAS 18001 to 45001:2018 Transition Checklist to modify your existing 18001 Gap Analysis to meet the 45001:2018 requirements.